Eleaf iKonn 220W MOD (2 X FREE Batteries)
Eleaf iKonn 220W MOD IRELAND WITH 2 FREE BATTERIES
Eleaf iKonn 220W powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Eleaf iKonn 220 is capable of outputting a maximum power of 220W. It features a big 0.91-inch screen that offers a concise and clear interface with two separate battery bars. A battery balancing trickle charge system is adopted to bring two batteries to the equal level charge. And with 2A maximum charging current, the batteries can be fully charged much more quickly. The innovative RC adapter will convert the Eleaf iKonn 220’s 510 connection into a USB output for power bank mode.
Eleaf iKonn 220W parameters:
• Size: 44.0*28.0*85.3mm
• Weight: 133.5g
• Output wattage: 1-220W
• Maximum charging current: 2A
• Maximum output current: 50A
• Thread type: 510 thread
• Battery type: high-rate 18650 batteries (Included)
• Continuous discharge current should be above 25A
• Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3)
• Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes); 0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
• Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
• Higher Output of 220W. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Eleaf iKonn 220 is capable of outputting a maximum power of 220W, providing you with a large amount of vapor production.
• Big Concise 0.91-Inch Screen with Dual Battery Bars. The Eleaf iKonn 220 comes with a big 0.91-inch screen that offers a concise and clear interface with dual battery bars respectively revealing the battery levels of two 18650 batteries.
• 2A Maximum Charging Current for Quick Charge. With 2A maximum charging current, the batteries can be fully charged much more quickly.
• Battery Balancing Trickle Charge System. A battery balancing trickle charge system is introduced into the Eleaf iKonn 220 to bring two batteries to the equal level charge, which also ensures high security in charging.
• Comfortably Placed Hidden Fire Button. The hidden fire button is comfortably placed on the side of the Eleaf iKonn 220 for easy grip.
• Preheat Function & Switchable Interfaces. Preheat function allows the device to quickly heat up the coil at a higher wattage, providing you with a nice vaping experience. Eleaf iKonn 220 also has three switchable display interfaces for you to choose from: Puff interface, Second interface, and Current (amp) interface.
• High Compatibility. The Eleaf iKonn 220 can handle tanks up to 28mm diameter.
• Capable of serving as a power bank. With the new and innovative Reverse Charging (RC) adapter, the Eleaf iKonn 220 will convert the 510 connection into a USB output for power bank mode, providing power to your cell phone or other e-cig device.
• Firmware upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
iKonn 220 content:
• 1×Eleaf iKonn 220 (without batteries - require 2x 18650)
• 1×QC USB cable
• User Manuals
Sub ohm device. Worth reading before buying:
This type of device is intended for the user with grater knowledge and experience. Coils used are below 1.0 ohm so that higher Wattage could be used. Before you use please read manual. Often, this kits are equipped with additional options that allow you to adjust Wattage.
For Sub ohm devices we recommend that you do not use liquids with nicotine higher than 6mg / ml and only good quality liquids with 50/50 PG / VG or higher VG. Devices of this type produce a lot more of vape, which results in a stronger hit to the throat (like higher nicotine in the basic device). Ask if you're not sure ... we don't bite ;-)
The warranty period for particular kit elements is:
2 months from date of purchase:
• Eleaf iKonn 220W
Tip - Fog One battery come with a 5-Click ON/OFF feature. This can help prevent you from unintentionally turning the battery ON. Simply press the button 5 times in a row manually to turn the battery either ON or OFF. (Should be done quickly in 2 seconds)